Get answers to your questions about our products here. If your question is not in the list below, contact us.
How can I get rid of stubborn stains ?
Apply a small amount of Aquashine cleaner or concentrated cleaner directly on spot and wipe dry.
How often should I use AquaShine cleaner ?
AquaShine can be used once a week or as needed.
Why should I use AquaShine instead of any regular hardwood and laminated floor cleaner ?
AquaShine does not contain any abrasives. It needs no rinsing, leaving no residues and is a real time-saver.
How do I apply AquaShine refinisher ?
- Pour a small amount of AquaShine refinisher on the floor.
- Using a damp sponge mop (see your dealer to make sure you buy the good one) spread a thin consistent coat working with the grain of the wood.
- To obtain a uniform finish, start by coating the most used areas, let dry then apply a final coat on the whole surface using the following instructions.
- Start the application in a corner of the room. Always leave the back of the applicator slightly lifted from the ground during the process.
- Apply the refinisher in a continuous movement keeping the same direction. Pour some refinisher when needed.
- Be sure to apply the Refinisher properly at the end of each row without making any overlapping line by putting less pressure on the mop. You will notice some stripes on your floor, it will disappear during the drying period.
- DO NOT make any touch-ups when the Refinisher starts to dry as it may leave some lines.
- Allow at least one hour between coats. Light traffic can resume after 2 or 3 hours. We recommend 24 hours before replacing carpets and resuming heavy traffic.